call us +302426048894
Via Ferrata- Canyoning
What more exciting than climbing and swimming in one of Pelion's hidden places!
A via ferrata canyoning route designed and tailored in one of Pelion's canyons. An easy route even for beginners in which one has the chance to admire waterfalls and naturally formed pools.
Difficulty Level: Easy -Beginners Duration: 4 hours.
A Via Ferrata, special route designed by experts in this sport in one of the most beautiful spots of a Pelion canyon. This unique route, parallel to the powerful waterfalls and the natural pools they create, is a heaven-like experience.
All security measures were taken to construct 148 iron steps and handles to help participants reach the finish line of the 300m route. After a break for resting and snacking the team returns either from the Via Ferrata or with canyoning of 5 abseils, jumps, slides, flying fox and swimming in large lakes. A natural park for amazing adventures in the mountain of Pelion.
- Wetsuit neoprene (5mm)
- Special canyoning backpack
- Waterproof container
- Life jackets for younger children
Equipment necessary to have with you
- Bathing suit
- Shorts or leggings and shirt for trekking
- T-shirt for hiking
- A bottle of mineral water and a snack
- Bath towel
- 2 pairs of shoes:The first will be wet during canyoning (special canyoning shoes or trekking shoes or oil resistant labor shoes, that protect the ankle. The second will be used after the activity.
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal weight
- Capable swimmer
- Not afraid of heights
- Minors accompanied by parent or legal guardian
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Total activity:4 hours
- Training: 20'
- Hiking to enter the canyon:15 '
- Canyoning:3 hours
- Hiking to exit the canyon: 15'
Activity starts at 09:30
Activity ends at 14:00
Canyoning Season: May-October
- Waterfalls and natural pools on our way
Wellness Renovation Hub
Wellness Renovation Hub represents a home born innovative framework of reviving and combining wellness practices of the past, within the dynamic scientific framework and contemporary needs of today.READ MORE