Pelion boat trip "Poseidons Caves"
Οn the coasts of North Pelion, in a journey of approximately 45-50 minutes by a speed boat from Agios Ioannis, we find a cluster of caves.
The locals named them caves of Poseidon because according to the myth the ancient god of the sea used to live in them.
We cruise close to the beautiful beaches of the north side of east Pelion peninsula. We first pass through Plaka beach and continue to the beach of Banika. We also pass by the sandy beach of Agioi Saranta, the village of Chorefto with a beach of 2 klms length - Elitsa beach and Omvrios. We have our first stop in the Caves of Poseidon. Apart from the caves, one can see closely a ship wreck from World War II. With our speedboat we can enter in some of the Caves whose interior will astonish even the most demanding or we can swim and feel the unique beauty of the place.
- Transportation with motor boats.
- Sea equipment (life jacket, snorkels etc).
- English speaking guide (or other language if requested).
- Travel insurance
- All taxes
- The ship wreck of WWII next to one of the caves,not too deep where snorkelling is a must!
- The different colours in each cave's interior
What you should have with you:
Hat, sun protection, sun glasses and water.
Changes may occur in the above program upon agreement with the team leader or according to weather forecast.Book now