call us +302426048894
Surrounded by the lush green landscapes of Pelion, the 12 Months Luxury Resort identifies its responsibilities and makes every effort to actively maintain its ecological identity by promoting environmental consciousness through a series of actions:
- Energy saving through automatic deactivation of electricity with keycard.
- Technical optimization of the insulation of the rooms with natural materials.
- Solar panels for heating water.
- Using LED lamps and saving energy for illumination of premises (rooms, indoor public areas, landscaping, etc).
- Automated systems for reducing energy consumption. Carefully configured time switches for shared lighting (public toilets).
- Electronic thermostats are installed in rooms for the control and the autonomy of the heating or air conditioning system.
- Recycling water for watering plants.
- Recycling batteries from the AFIS company program through a special bucket.
- Recycled packaging.
- Encouraging clients with a written update to reuse towels when the duration of their stay is more than one night.
- Eco-friendly LPG is used as heating fuel.
Tsagarada, one of the most picturesque villages of Pelion is located 54 km away from Volos and is si...
Get to know the 12 Months Luxury Resort and the wonderful surrounding areas by browsing through our...
Wellness Renovation Hub
Wellness Renovation Hub represents a home born innovative framework of reviving and combining wellness practices of the past, within the dynamic scientific framework and contemporary needs of today.READ MORE